don't postpone joy

Friday, October 28, 2005

HNT revisited


The weather has been simply gorgeous here in the DFW metroplex the past couple days. I spent some time in the park just down the road, and plan to go there again today before dark. The above pic is me at the park...along with some out of focus strangers..I got in about 4.5 miles and even a little running! The sky was a beautiful shade of blue, and the sun shone on every single leaf on every single tree...people biking, running, blading, smiling, walking...you get the idea, right? ( I can't do anything fancy with these pics, dammit all)
Anyway...
I had time to think about HNT
this is what I learned from this week's HNT:

Lots of people take baths. I'm gonna take a bath. Soon.

I will light candles more often.

I don't necessarily want my picture taken in the shower, I do want to shower with someone else. regularly.

I never thought it was nice to make fun of other people's looks. It still isn't ok.

Feet are becoming sexier and sexier.

Although I don't need another human to complete me, or take naked sex pics together with...I wouldn't mind actually having naked sex.

There are a lot of really, really sad people out there.

People so love their kids, and neices and nephews. And dogs. And cats. And rats.

Pumpkins get a lot of fun, too...

I'm not the only one blogging while she should be working.

I don't have a Halloween costume.

People have an extremely hard time seeing the silver lining. They love to be miserable.

I don't love misery. But I do love.

8 Comments:

At 28 October, 2005 10:48, Blogger Osbasso said...

Very astute observations! One other thing that I realize is that some people have FAR too much time on their hands!

 
At 28 October, 2005 11:01, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL @ Os..but yes, ilove your observations dear daisy..

 
At 28 October, 2005 12:01, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Working... working... oh, fuck, yeah, that is what I am suppose to be doing right now. eh, but I hate my job....

Need to learn how to get rid of any spyware.

I don't have a costumn either.

 
At 29 October, 2005 22:43, Blogger Kurt said...

nice thoughts as usual. And the weather has been wonderful.
So you "bare your soul" in a half-naked friday post now. I like this idea - but I have so little time to post at work now...

 
At 30 October, 2005 09:05, Blogger tom said...

wisedom too? I like this post and I should be working!

 
At 31 October, 2005 07:01, Blogger tom said...

You have good taper. Your calves have a nice curve, but not too much muscle and they taper perfectly to your ankle. This sets up for a sexy foot. You can see it in this picture.

 
At 31 October, 2005 10:31, Blogger daisyduke said...

too much time, maybe, os...but what's the alternative?
you know dusty, if you came here, you could see it from this vantage point, as well...
as you can see, Alice, I didn't lose much sleep over the no costume debacle
loving of rats was definitely for you, Mel--what's been going on, anyway?
I'm sure, Kurt, that I don't have as much time at work as I actually use up here...
and feetman--I need to clone you..either that, or at take you home with me, so that I'll have you around all the time to tell me what sets me up for sexy anything!

 
At 01 November, 2005 08:59, Blogger daisyduke said...

I went to WRL for the first time a few weeks ago. I could sooo live there! I was surprised at how few people were there, though. Problem is, it's about a 35 minute drive for me...not too convenient~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home